LFTL: Light For The Lost
The gospel of Jesus needs to reach every person on earth. John 4:35 says, “Look at the fields...they are ripe for harvest.”
Light for the Lost helps share the gospel worldwide--no matter the language, culture or location--by providing critically-needed evangelism resources such as:
- Printed literature, Bibles and tracts
- Audio devices and language-specific programs
- Video presentations, programs and films
- Internet-based and -compatible content
- Technologies (like apps) created in local heart languages
We are honored to work alongside a team of directors from 62 Assemblies of God districts and networks to raise funds designated for approved evangelism-related ministry. All Light for the Lost assistance must be used to provide resources directly related to evangelism. This is our single guiding principle.
YOUR PLACE ON THE MISSION
We need your help to fulfill our mandate of Matthew 28:19-20! You can make an eternal impact through one-time or monthly giving. A variety of ways exist for you to partner with LFTL.
2) CELEBRATE THE LIGHT. You can host a Celebrate the Light (CTL) service at your church or district event, and take up an offering for a LFTL project. We created a series of incredible story-based missions videos that highlight how LFTL works. Click here to visit our CTL video library to watch or download any of them.
3) LFTL COUNCILMEN. If you are LFTL Councilman, thank you! We appreciate and deeply value your continued Councilman status. If you would like to become a LFTL Councilman, and join a network of thousands of men who support LFTL on a monthly basis, click here.
4) 360MAN. Click here to become a 360Man and set up a monthly contribution. We created 360Man to help rally today's man to the mission. A 360Man supports ministry to men on a monthly basis and commits to living out the principles of Acts 2:42-47. Are you such a man? Click here to learn more about 360Man.
Light for the Lost (LFTL) began in 1953 when a businessman named Sam Cochran had a terrifying vision. While in prayer he saw a multitude of people representing every nation and language reaching upward towards heaven. A great hand holding a Bible extended down towards them. The people cried out, "GIVE US THE BOOK!" But suddenly, a door opened beneath them and they fell screaming into hell having never heard the gospel. Afterwards, Sam Cochran rallied men to help raise funds to provide evangelism resources for missionaries reaching the lost overseas.
The movement those men began in 1953 became Light for the Lost (LFTL). To date, we are approaching the $350 million mark of funds invested in world evangelism by LFTL.
Thank you for being part of this incredible evangelism missions legacy!