1. Students are required to register no less than four (4) weeks prior to class date for the course chosen. The course must
be paid for at the time of registration. There are NO EXCEPTIONS TO REGISTRATION DEADLINE OR PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS. This is
part of taking personal responsibility for learning and maturing.
2. Students are required to complete minimum of ten (10) hours of preparatory self-study in advance of the class session.
Students are required to read the course textbook(s) and to complete the course study guide prior to class.
3. Students are required to bring two (2) typed copies of their study guide to class, one to be submitted for grading and
one to be used for classroom review. These are to be ready when the student arrives for class. Hand written study guides
WILL NOT be acceptable. Ten (10) points will be deducted for each day that study guide is over due.
4. Students are required to attend the five (5) hour class session. Failure to do so will result in major grade deduction
for class participation. Failure to show for class will be graded as a 0.
5. Students are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start of class. Classes start at 9:00 AM and end at 3:00 PM.
6. Students are responsible for their own travel, lodging and lunch.
7. Students auditing class only are not required to purchase texts or complete assignments and exam.
8. Students can be enrolled in both a course with Berean School of the Bible and a course through NNEDSOM. Courses completed
through Berean are transferable to NNEDSOM for credit.
9. NNEDSOM will accept credit for courses taken through other Bible schools on a case by case basis. NNEDSOM courses may not
necessarily be accepted by other schools.
10. Enrollment and tuition fees are non-transferable or refundable. However, if a cancellation of a class occurs as a result
of NNEDSOM, students are provided the option of a refund or of transfer of their tuition to another course being offered.
11. Class dates are published well in advance to allow students to plan their personal schedules around NNEDSOM weekends.
It is the students responsibility! When a student is unable to attend NNEDSOM, courses may be completed through Berean,
the self study ministry training program of the Assemblies of God.